About our School
- Breathtaking campus with classes, apartments and a residence, as well as a bistro, gardens, a pool and much more all in one location.
- The campus is located in a quiet residential area, just a 10 minute walk from St. Julians, Malta's entertainment centre.
- The Club Village Residence is located on campus.
- All our host families are within walking distance of the school.
- A varied social programme with activities specifically designed for youngsters such as visits to beaches and cultural sights.
- All social activities are supervised by multilingual teamers.
- Established in 1991 and accredited by ALTO, FELTOM and WYSE.
The school is simply breathtaking - a sight to behold! It is of unique architectural interest and was built in the 1930s by the British to originally serve as army barracks. This striking stone building, with its classic Hellenistic elements and Roman arcades, never fails to impress our students. The school is located in a quiet part of St. Julians, yet is close to the nightlife centre called Paceville. Our campusincludesair-conditioned classrooms, apartments, a residence, a bar, bistro and disco, an AV room, study room, library and games room, a volleyball court, and of course, our famous swimming pool. Our classrooms and apartments are also accessible by wheelchair and comfort apartments and studios are all air-conditioned. This really is the perfect place to study and relax. The sun shines practically all year round, making it a truly memorable outdoor experience with unlimited leisure opportunities.
- Classrooms: 21 classrooms, all of which are air-conditioned with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception, Computer area, Library, Student lounge, Bistro, Games Room, Pool
- Swimming pool: size: 12.5 x 25 m, depth: 1.30 - 3.05 m
- Computer area: A computer is available at reception for students to use.
- Library: Open Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30 in the Education Building. Books and other materials can be borrowed against a deposit. Dictionaries and self-study books are also on sale.
- Bistro: The Bistro is open from 08:00 to 00:00.The Bistro in the school is the ideal place for our students to have their meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered, with drinks and snacks in-between. Students who have not booked meals in advance can also eat at the restaurant and pay directly in cash.
- Accessibility for disabled students: Yes
Minimum age: 14
Average age: 21
Average age: 16
Average number of students: 150 - 250
- Western Europe: 49% incl. German, Italy, Spain, Netherlands
- Eastern Europe: 23% incl. Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia
- Asia: 18% incl. Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand
- Americas: 7% incl. Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Others: 3% Libya, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Emergency Phone: +356 (0)21 373574
- Office hours Reception: 24 hrs / day
- School Office Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 CET (September to June), 08:00 - 18:00 CET (July - August), except public holidays and the Christmas break
- Languages spoken by staff: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Maltese
- Student card: A student card with a photo is issued on arrival
- Colored bracelets: Each student reaceives a colroed bracelet, indicating the age group they belong to, deposit: €5
- Deposit: deposit of €50, for key/damage/bills on arrival for students staying at Club Vilagge; if no damages has been casued, students get this back at the end of their stay
- Wifi: Free WIFI at the Club Village pool area and the bistro, WIFI in-room for a fee