About our School
- School located in Sachsenhausen, a quiet residential area just a ten-minute walk from the city centre.
- Frankfurt Residence only 10 minutes away by foot from the school building.
- Courses for German and English can be combined.
- Multinational staff speaking many different languages available for students.
- Multilingual teamers supervise the students during all of their freetime activities and are available for help.
- Wide range of local activities included in the U20 leisure program.
- Established in 1983 and accredited by FDSV.
The school is on the 5th floor of a 13-storey building. The classrooms are all bright and have a view of either Sachsenhausen or towards the centre of the city and Europe’s most famous skyline. The school also has a student lounge and coffee corner, where students usually meet up in-between lessons.
- Classrooms: 19 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception Area, Café, Terrace
- Library service: Books can be bought or borrowed on request. A common room where students can do their homework and study is available on the ground floor.
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: There is a coffee corner with a coffee machine and water dispenser. Apart from that, our school director makes sure that there is always a fresh pot of coffee available for students free of charge. There are several restaurants and snack bars a 5 minute walk from the school.
- Accessability for disabled students: yes
Minimum age: 12
Average age: 15
Average number of students: 75 (winter), 120-140 (summer)
- Eastern Europe 44% incl. Russia, Hungary, Poland, Albania, etc.
- Asia 21% incl. Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand etc.
- Western Europe 18% incl. Switzerland, Italy, Spain, etc.
- Americas 11% incl. Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, etc.
- Others 6% incl. Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, etc.
- Emergency number: 0049 152 214 71 842
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 20:30, from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Office hours: Mon –Fri 09:00 am – 07:00 pm CET
- Languages spoken by staff: German, English, Italian, Spanish
- Internet: Wireless internet access available. 1 hour - 1 EUR, 2 hours - 2 EUR, 4 hours -4 EUR, 8 hours - 8 EUR, 16 hours - 15 EUR, 30 hours - 20 EUR. 1 PC is available in the school for students to use for free.