About Our School
- Small class sizes and experienced language teachers
- Strong emphasis on students' needs and interests, individual attention given to each student
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities such as seminars, museum visits and excursions
- Many classrooms feature balconies
Our school in Florence is a school of Italian Language and Culture for Foreigners, located in the heart of the historical centre of Renaissance Florence; We are in Tuscany, the center of Italy: cities like Siena, Lucca, Arezzo, Pisa, the Chianti hills, the Thyrrenian coast are all just an hour away by train.
Our school is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. This is a guarantee of quality for the students, and makes it easier when you need a studium visa to come to Italy.
- Classrooms: 8 classrooms with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception, Computer area, Library, Student lounge,
- Computer area: A computer is available at reception for students to use.
- Library: Yes, a small library is available
- Accessibility for disabled students: No
- Emergency number: 0039 331 38 611 63
- Opening hours: 9:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Languages spoken by staff: Italian, English, German, French, Croatian, Serbian
- Student card: Yes.